This Wednesday, August 18, 2021, through a special statement, Avior informed its passengers and customers that by order of the Mexican Federal Civil Aviation Agency, AFAC, according to official letter 22.214.171.124.3-2118 / 2021, the flights of the Caracas-Cancun route from August 19, 2021 will be suspended until further notice.
For the return, on the Cancun-Caracas route, flight 9V1261 has been authorized on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. with arrival at Simón Bolívar de Maiquetía International Airport at 17:10, until September 3, 2021.
Understanding the needs of the passengers, the following measures have been taken:
Passengers affected by canceled flights on the Caracas-Cancun route from August 19, 2021 will be able to:
- Change or endorse your tickets, on any of our active routes and without administrative charges, for one year from the date of purchase.
- Passengers on the Cancun-Caracas route may relocate on the flight on a weekly basis, starting on August 20, depending on availability.
- They may request a credit note for the pending ticket or section to be used.
- For refunds, they must be processed through the following web link https://reeimbursement.avior.com.ve.
- Passengers with tickets purchased through travel agencies (including virtual ones), all their requests must be managed through them.
Likewise, Avior Airlines explains: “We continue working hand in hand with the authorities and evaluating the situation that allows us to adapt operations and optimize the processes that consolidate us as an airline that flies towards excellence. We invite you to contact us.”
To learn more about this and other measures, you can contact them through their call center: Venezuela 0501 28467 00/0501 AVIOR; México 01 800 9530798 from 8:00 a.m. at 9:00 p.m. Contact is also available by WhatsApp +1 407-214-4866 and email: United States +1 (305) 4702203; Venezuela firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
With information from Avior