Through an official statement, the Venezuelan airline Avior Airlines reported that as of May 2, 2022 “flights on the Caracas – Panama – Caracas route are temporarily suspended.”
They also indicated that, understanding the needs of all their travelers, the following measures have been taken for the affected passengers, who will be able to:
- Change the ticket on any of our active routes, without administrative charges (penalties or fare differences), for one year from the date of purchase.
- Assign tickets to a third party, in this case they must indicate at the time of their request, the data of the person to whom the endorsement will be granted.
- Request a refund. They must be processed through our website: www.reembolso.avior.com.ve.
- If you have a ticket processed through customer service for special consideration, you should contact email@example.com. Certain conditions apply.
- Passengers with tickets purchased through travel agencies (including virtual ones), all their requests must be managed through it.