Thinking of the youngest members of the household, Banplus Banco Universal invites its clients and non-clients to open a Junior Plus Savings Account so that their child(ren) older than 9 years of age up to 17 , mobilize your funds with a debit card personalized with your name.
This instrument that, in addition to supporting savings and managing their economy from an early age, will help them make purchases at any point of sale in the national territory, withdraw cash and/or recharge their cell phone rentals at Banplus ATMs, reports the financial institution.
With Junior Plus, it will be much easier for children to pay for their school lunch, acquire materials for their homework and even go out to enjoy with friends, without their representatives having to worry about how they will pay for their consumption.
Kids can enjoy the following advantages with the Junior Plus Debit Card:
- Mobilization of funds through a Banplus Debit Card, personalized with your name.
- Access to all the services provided by the Debit Card (ATMs and Points of Sale throughout the national territory).
- The legal representative may supervise all transactions made in the account through Banplus On Line.
- Interest on average monthly balance, paid at the end of the month.
- No monthly maintenance cost.
- Access to the 0501-Banplus Telephone Service Center (0501-2267587) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To open the account and request the Debit Card, if you are a Banplus client, the parent or legal representative must only submit a legible copy of your child’s laminated identity card. If you do not yet have an identity card, with the copy of the birth certificate you can only open the Junior Plus account. If you are not a Banplus client, your parent or legal representative must first open a checking account.
You can manage the opening of an account via on line. Find out how here. If you require additional information, you can contact the Banplus Service Center by calling 0501-BANPLUS (2267587).
Banplus Banco Universal continues to innovate in its products and services, to be at the forefront and meet the financial needs of its customers. To learn more about his entire portfolio, his accounts on the social networks Instagram, Twitter and Facebook such as @banplusonline are available.
With information from El Sumario